Images that are TIMELESS, ELEGANT, and JOYFUL. The kind that bring you back to that feeling of anticipation before walking down the aisle, the pure joy of that first kiss, and the love that surrounds you at your reception. Your images should be full of your personalities! Not stuffy and fake smiles!
Are you looking for a laid-back photographer who feels more like a FRIEND? One who makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and makes your fiancé not hate their photo being taken? I got you! I'm so glad you're here!
I am SO excited that you found me! Becoming friends with my clients is something that I truly cherish. Before we speak on the phone all about your big day, here are some fun little things to get to know me!
- I’m an Army brat who finds it difficult to tell people where I’m “from”.
- I will always be down for Thai food. Wanna go now?
- My daughter, Leighton, is the light of my life!
- My husband and I have been married 6 years.
- I started photography full time in 2016.
- My husband is in the Army but we are stuck in North Carolina forever
- We have a black lab named Ranger who is slightlyyy overweight.
- I travel all over the world for weddings!
- To give my clients the most personal experience, I only photograph 20 weddings annually.
- I’m obsessed with trying Pinterest recipes which I usually fail at.
- I love creating beautiful images but more importantly, I love serving couples on one of the greatest days of their lives!!
soo how does this all work!?
I know this whole wedding planning process is crazy! There's just so much! So what's my goal? To make my part AS EASY AS POSSIBLE!
before your wedding
- Has a quick response time and allows clients the ability to text for faster responses
- Is always here as a resource! Timeline help, vendor recommendations, decor questions/ideas, and detail help is always offered to my brides at any time before their big day
- Helps plan the perfect engagement session that documents this incredible time for you guys! Photos you will cherish forever of that time you guys called each other fiancé
- Actually helps you have fun during the engagement session. NO stuffy or awkward smiles here! Fun natural laughs and photos that reflect your true personality
- Helps you feel calm, cool, and collected because we already went over timelines, what is important to you in your photos, and you know I got you
- You feel comfortable and rock all of the portraits of the day with
- Helps everything go smoothly and helps to stick to the timeline
- Helps your day be as stress free as possible
on your big day
So imagine a photographer that.....
after you're Mr. and mrs.
- Sends you a sneak peek gallery within a couple of days of your wedding!
-Delivers your full gallery within 6-8 weeks and includes ALL EDITED images from your day! I do not limit the photos you guys receive!
-Delivers all edited high-res images without watermarks in an easy to use download link that you can share with your family
-Sends you a full print release so you can print at any print lab! I definitely have recommendations on what labs are better than others!
Sound pretty great?
CUSTOM COLLECTIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST and always up for a destination wedding adventure
A LA CARTE
Additional Wedding Coverage - $400/hour
Additional Portrait - $450
**A 7% NC sales tax will be added to all packages and options
***Travel fees may apply to locations outside of 60 miles. Ask for details.
It's not all about the price, it's about the experience #KBbride
The KB Bridal Collections
begin at $3,800!
what's included in all packages?
A Photographer Who Feels More Like a Friend
All Edited Images
Online Image Gallery for Download
Peace of Mind on Your Wedding Day
EXPERT Dress Fluffing
Engagement and Bridal Sessions begin at $450
- Amanda and Mike
YOU WILL THANK ME LATER! She is simply the best of the best. I cannot tell you how many compliments I have gotten on my wedding AND engagement pictures. Even better, she is the sweetest and easiest person to work with, ever. My husband HATES to take pictures and she made it enjoyable to him...that says A LOT!! I cannot recommend her enough, she is truly amazing.
- Carrie and Joe
Raleigh, North Carolina
We had a lot of great vendors at our wedding, but having Kaitlyn as our photographer was hands down the best decision we made! She made me and my husband so comfortable during our engagement shoot and was understanding when we had to reschedule last minute due to a flight delay. She has all kinds of poses up her sleeve and really makes you enjoy the experience of taking time to snuggle in close and celebrate your love. My husband said it was one of his favorite pre-wedding events! She's extremely knowledgable about how to plan out your big day to get the best shots in the best light and her planning forms are very detailed to collect all the information she needs to make sure you get every picture you dream of. When extra pictures were requested by family the day of she accommodated graciously. She captured our relationship perfectly... and took some incredible glamour shots that make us like models! She's so talented, but also incredibly warm and genuinely excited for you. I can't recommend her enough!
- carrie and joe
Working with Kaitlyn was nothing short of incredible! We are so grateful to have had Kaitlyn as a friend at our special day AND as the person who captured every moment of the day. She incorporated little details into every photo she took and found all the perfect spots at our venue. But what's most amazing was her ability to make our goofy antics look beautiful! Without any direction, Kaitlyn came in, did her thing, and worked through the chaos of our wedding day. She is so talented and so easy to work with.
Kaitlyn truly captured the most beautiful moments of our day which we will treasure for the rest of our lives. We can't recommend someone more highly!
- Ali and Kyle
Hilton Head, sc
and why are they important?
Engagement sessions are SO important! You can showcase your personalities in a more casual setting that is significant to the two of you (and even include pets! Bring all the dogs!). Your images are great for save-the-dates or just to document this incredible time for you guys!
There is a lot to think about when it comes to planning a session and since I get asked the same things over and over again, I thought it would be the most beneficial if we put together a guide that walks you through everything you need to know.
I send this guide to my KB Brides to help answer what to wear, whether to bring pets & how to manage them, location ideas, outfit inspirations and more!
How many images will I receive?
I always quote 45-70 images per hour of coverage! A second shooter, time for details, and a controlled exit can all help your gallery be larger.
How much is required to reserve my date?
A $700 date retainer and a signed contract is all you need to officially be a KB Bride! *throws confetti*
Do you have insurance?
I do! I can provide your venue/coordinator with my policy before your big day!
Do you have backup gear?
More than I like to admit! I also shoot on two SD cards to be safe and back up your images not just once or twice, but in THREE different ways! Paranoid photographer problems!
Thank you so much for considering me for your incredible big day! Interested in being a KB Bride? Send me a website message or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get this party started!
Raleigh/Durham and Destination Wedding Photographer
Raleigh/Durham and Destination Wedding Photographer